Safely Payment protection
The insurance that covers your monthly costs in case of unemployment or illness
Cost and compensation
Safely offers different levels of Payment Protection that help you with e.g. rent, loans, electricity, mobile and broadband and other costs you have in everyday life.
Frequently asked questions
Here are the the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions from our customers. If you don’t find the answer to your question here, you’re welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.
Our insurances have no lock-in periods. You stay as long as you need us.
To sign up for our payment protection, you must meet the following conditions:
- you must have reached the age of 18 but not 64
- you have at the time of application been permanently employed for a continuous period of at least six months with a working time of at least 17 hours per week, or you have been self-employed for at least 6 months and are affiliated with a recognized unemployment fund
- you are fully able to work
- you are resident and registered in Sweden and are entitled to social insurance benefits from the Swedish Social Insurance Agency
- you are not aware of any notice of dismissal or future unemployment
To sign up for our Payment protection, fill in our simple application and confirm directly on your mobile.
- You will not receive compensation under the insurance in the event of illness, hospitalization, discomfort, injury or disability if the symptoms were visible or existed before the insurance came into force, even if a diagnosis or cause could not be determined until after the insurance was taken out.
- Compensation is not paid in the event of incapacity for work due to mental illness or discomfort, stress-related illness such as depression or stress reaction.
- You do not receive compensation from the insurance in the event of incapacity for work beginning during the qualifying period (30 days).
- The insurance does not provide compensation for part-time unemployment or unemployment as a result of a fixed-term contract, probationary employment, project employment or seasonal work. The benefit is also not paid in the event of termination due to personal reasons or in the event of unemployment due to self-termination. You will not receive compensation under the insurance in the event of involuntary unemployment beginning during the qualifying period (120 days) or if the notice is received during the qualifying period.
In order to take out insurance through Safely, you need to be a Swedish citizen.
If your question is not answered here, you are always welcome to contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Why choose Safely?
At Safely, we want to give you and your family the peace of mind you deserve in life. And that starts with us – we offer you our services in your preferred language, so you don’t have to ask for help just to get an insurance or to talk to our customer service in your time of need. We are the choice you make to feel safe in knowing that you are able to start over after an illness or unemployment. We noticed how our most common insurances didn’t cover the most common needs, so we chose to do something about it. Sure – a home insurance is good to have, but it doesn’t cover your bills and unexpected expenses that pile up if you become ill or unemployed. Safely gives you the security you need when life feels most insecure, so you can focus on getting back on your feet.